.

.

December 7, 2017

TRAVEL TIP: USEFUL APPS FOR TRAVELLING IN THE PHILIPPINES

Top Mobile Apps that I always use to check, compare, and book my travel activities 
here in the Philippines.
Travelling is sometimes very costly when you don't plan it well. It will affect your monthly budget when you plan for your travels with impulsive decisions- that's why I always recommend that planning in advance is better to avail for cheaper travel prices.

I always plan my travels 6 months before and I always make effort to look out for promos and cheap deals on mobile travel apps in order to save some money. So without further ado, I will be sharing to you the top mobile apps that I always use to check, compare, and book my travel activities here in the Philippines.

1. Booking.com
This app is by far my most used hotel booking app because from all of the hotel apps that I have been using they always offer the cheaper prices. They also have an option or feature that allows you to "book now, pay later".

2. Cebu Pacific
This app is also my most used app to book for cheap flights because they usually have the Piso Fare event wherein you can book flights with a 1-peso base fare. It also is the country's top budget airline and has a lot of domestic flight routes that you can choose- from the historical north part of the Philippines to the islands in the southern part.

3. Waze
Waze is a navigation app that helps and assists you on the road during your travel. I use this app when I do roadtrips and it is the most reliable among the navigation apps that are available. Even though I'm not driving, I still use this app (when in a taxi or public vehicle) so as to be secured and not be scammed by drivers.

4. Grab
This is the app that I mostly use when booking for a car service. I usually don't ride taxis in the Philippines because a lot of drivers tend to add charges on top of your metered fare and I also want to avoid being scammed. This app is expensive at times when there is no promos but it is much safer and comfortable. This app is also available in a lot of key cities in the country.


If you are wondering, I only use this four apps because from all of my experiences these are the worthy apps that helped me save a bit of budget and also made my travel planning smooth. If you have any suggestions for other mobile travel apps that are very useful and worthy please do comment it down below so we could share more insights together. Hope this post gave you a little bit of insights even though these apps are already common. Happy Travelling!


Disclaimer: This is an honest post and I haven't been paid by these mobile apps for promotions. I just want to share some of my travel tips and insights that may become helpful to you in the future.