.

.

May 16, 2016

PHOTOWALK: SOUTH CEBU, PHILIPPINES

My 10 awesome photos of South Cebu

Travelling to South of the Province of Cebu is one of the most memorable experience I have had. The beaches, the nature walks, the cool and blue waterfalls, and the habal-habal ride are just few of the things that will let you miss and crave for more adventures in South Cebu.

I always like to take landscape photos every time I travel to a place or to an island. So here guys is my photo collection from my South Cebu adventure.



Experience the cool summer vibe in Sumilon Island/ Sandbar, Cebu
The view from the boat going to Sumilon Island

The crystal clear waters of Oslob, Cebu

Take a walk through Spanish time in The Ruins in Oslob, Cebu

The famous curtain waterfalls- Tumalog Falls, Oslob, Cebu

The old church beside the ruins in Oslob, Cebu

The famous Kawasan falls in Badian, Cebu

Craving for a crazy adventure? Try the Canyoneering tour
in Matutinao River, Alegria/ Badian, Cebu