.

.

June 6, 2016

FEATURE: AN INTERACTIVE MOBILE APP FOR TRAVELLERS

FUNBUDDIES

Facebook, Imessage, Viber - these are the usual apps that we use to connect and communicate with our friends. These are also the apps we use to plan our next adventure, may it be a party at Taguig, or a hike in Mt. Pulag.

Coming to you soon is a new start-up app, which will allow you to gain and interact with new friends, with the same hobbies, the same likes, and also the same wants. I personally have my own group of friends but because of work and busy schedule we seldom meet, and sometimes what I want to do, is the thing that my best friend doesn't want to. This is the same sentiment Benj Tupas, the owner and maker of FunBuddies app is having. "It started as a personal problem. I wanted to do a lot of things such as travelling, hiking, and party. but since I'm surrounded with tech people, they usually don't like those activities. So, every time I want to do something, I post on Facebook. I posted travel to Siquijor, party at Valkyrie, etc."

Funbuddies is an app that will bring people together. The app lets you post activities that you want to do with other people. It gives you the opportunity to meet new friends with the same hobbies and likes as you do!

It is currently on its beta stage and exciting features are currently added. You can already be part of it if you want. Give the app a try! Maybe your next date will come from here. :)