.

.

May 31, 2016

TRAVEL TIP: 4 HOTEL APPS THAT WILL CUT YOUR TRAVEL COST

List of hotel apps on my phone
I am the type of traveller that does not want any last minute procrastination and panic. I want my every travel clear, safe, and secure. I always double check all of my tickets, budget, and my expected itinerary in advance. With me being OC (obsessive compulsive) when it comes to booking and tickets, I always have these hotel apps in my phone. It is for easy access and sometimes I do book hotel last minute for myself, and sometimes for my sisters who do workations.


4. HomeAway
This app is one of the first travel app I downloaded. It mostly caters backpackers or travellers with longer travel stay. HomeAway is known to offer bookings wherein you can rent houses or condos of people.

3. Hotel Quickly
It is a popular app for people who book instant stay at hotels. It is also known to give discounts and promos to its members who use the app. I like this app because of its promos and discounts but ths app is only for insant booking (booking for up to 3 three days in advance).

2. Agoda
It is an app that I find easy to navigate with because of its features. One of my favorite features is the maps where in you can locate affordable hotels through the use of map. I don't usually book through this app. I mostly use this to compare prices and rates with the hotels and other apps.

1. Booking.com
This is my favorite app because of 2 reasons, so many choices and shows the best and affordable deals! Basically, I find prices in this app cheaper than other apps or the hotel itself and you can also book now pay later!

So these are the hotel apps you can find on my phone. A tip for you guys is to always double check for affordable prices before booking hotels and do book in advance. It is always better to be prepared ahead of time because instant booking costs a lot. :)